Hi, I’m Ashleigh Hamilton, and I am a Dietitian and Nutritionist, with a Masters in Dietetics and a Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition Major) both from the University of Queensland.
I see clients of all ages, and believe that nutrition plays a vital role in managing our mental AND physical health and wellbeing.
I was fortunate enough to grow up on a small farm on the NSW mid north coast, eating fresh, whole foods and spending a lot of time being active outdoors, no doubt leading to my passion for health and nutrition.
My goal is to work with my clients to make lifestyle changes that will benefit their health for the future. This involves helping people change their behaviour using a range of counselling techniques, including aspects of cognitive behavioural therapy, mindfulness and person-centred therapy.
I can help with a range of issues such as:
- Managing medication side effects (including weight gain, metabolic changes, GI issues);
- Eating disorders and irregular eating patterns;
- Eating for mental health and mood;
- Managing symptoms of anxiety and depression;
- Autism and other developmental disorders;
- Chronic diseases including diabetes, cardiovascular disease & overweight/obesity issues;
- Digestive health including IBS, food allergies and intolerances.
Apppointments with a Dietitian/Nutritionist
Brisbane Dietitian and Nutritionist Ashleigh Hamilton is based at Vision Psychology Clinic, in Mt Gravatt on Brisbane’s southside.
Rebates may be available for patients referred by their GP under a chronic disease management plan, and private health rebates may also apply with eligible extras cover from some health funds.
Please contact the office and one of our experienced staff will call you back with the fees and explain whether bulk billing would be appropriate or if there is a gap payment.
How do I book?
Contact Vision Psychology Mt Gravatt on (07) 3488 5422. Doctor referrals can be faxed to (07) 3801 2608.
Send us a message: